Welcome on Unatti !
Start date : September 3rd, 2014. Revised : January 22nd, 2016
Article 1 – Definitions
“User Agreement”: designates this User Agreement regarding this Mentoring administration platform provided by Unatti.
“Services”: designates all the Services relating to our Mentoring training, usage of the software in SaaS mode www.unatti.com and all its clones, Research and Analysis of data provided by Unatti.
“Research and Analysis”: designates all analysis of aggregated statistical data provided to Clients.
“Clients”: designates all buyers of the Services and software provided by Unatti.
“Contract”: designates this entire contract as included in this User Agreement
“Databases”: designates all databases, user and assessment statistics, which Unatti created and is the owner according to Article L.341-1 du Code de la propriété intellectuelle.
"Contribution”: designates information which you provide on www.unatti.com and its subdomains
“Elements”: designates documents and materials of all nature (paper documents, digital documents, analog documents) provided by Unatti for the Clients and the execution of the Contract.
“Authorized Users”: designates users authorize to use the services of by the Client or Unatti.
Article 2 – Usage of our Services
Services are provided by Unatti.
These services can only be used by Clients, their employees or members.
If you are not Clients or Authorized Users you can enter the following information: surname, name, email and check the box next to the Join instructions to receive information about our Services.
You must follow the policies provided to you in our Services.
Do not abuse of our services. For example, do not interfere with our services or do not try to access them by using a method other than the interface and instruction provided. You can use our Services by abiding to the law and this Contract. We can suspend ou stop providing our Services if you do not respect our terms or policies or if we consider your behavior dubious.
Using our services does not give you the rights to our intellectual property or to the content we provide. You cannot use the content of our Services unless you are in a contract with Unatti or have been authorized by your company, or organisation. These terms do not allow you to use our brand and logos as used in our Services. Do not get rid of, hide or modify legal terms posted in our Services or in our Services.
We check actively, within the framework provided with our Services, posting, exchanges of Contributions created, uploaded, downloaded by Authorized Users as they are made available using our Services. We can check Contributions to determine if they legal, violate our policies, and we can delete ou refuse to post some Contributions if we estimate that they violate our policies or the law.
Article 3 – Your Unatti Account
You must be Authorized User, and have received an access url sent by Unatti to create your account on Unatti and User our Services.
The Unatti administrator can cancel your account.
If you think that someone has used your email address to create an account on Unatti, thanks to inform us as soon as you can at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To set up a new password, click on « Forgot your password» in « Log In » on the homepage. You will receive an email confirming that your password has been renewed. You can also change it once registered on unatti.com.
If you can’t create a new password you can write to us at email@example.com with your user name and email address to connect to your account.
You agree during the Contract that binds Unatti to its Clients, being one of their employees or members to: (1) keep your password confidential and untransferable, (2) not allow others to use your account, (3) not use other’s account, (4) not sell or commercialize or transfer your Unatti to others, (5) not have anyone pay for access to an area of the site or to the site, or for that matter let anyone but you enter or use the site or some of its information.
You acknowledge and agree that we cannot be made responsible in case of your failure to maintain your contact information or any other Contribution incorrect.
To close your account, go to “Remove account” and your Contributions will be deleted.
You will not share your account.
Unatti holds the right to restrict, remove or close your account if Unatti determines that that it is necessary to abide by the following User Agreement.
Article 4 – Your Contribution on Unatti
You can update your Contribution at any moment on Unatti.
By submitting a Contribution, you declare and guarantee that you have the right to submit a Contribution, that it is exact, that it is not confidential, and that it does not violate any of these the terms or a third party right. .
Unatti may refuse Contributions which would not abide to this User Agreement.
Article 5 – Rights to Use our Services
To obtain the right to use our Services, you must declare and guarantee that: (1) Unatti has not restricted your access or deny your right to an account, (2) you are not a competitor of Unatti and that you are not using Unatti’s services for competitive purposes, (3) you only have one account at a given moment, (4) you are using your real name, (5) you are eligible to be in a contract with Unatti, and that by doing so you are not violating a contractual stipulation to which you have agreed, (6) you are not violating any of the rights of Unatti, especially its intellectual property such as author rights or brand rights.
Article 6 – Email Services
You accept to receive emails from Unatti regarding its Services. These emails relate to your Mentoring journey on Unatti and offline.
Regarding emails and notifications received about the Services, Unatti is allowed to share commercial information. You also accept that Unatti will communicate with you using your Unatti account. Unatti may place a paid for communication in emails sent to you.
Article 8 – Intellectual Property Rights
The Services include Copyright (author and intellectual rights) of Unatti. Unatti owns all intellectual property in these Services. The site www.unatti.com, Unatti logos and other brands, graphic and logos used in relation with Unatti are copyrights of Unatti in France.
Without written authorization by Unatti, you cannot post, modify, distribute, use, translate, reproduce, in any ways possible, all or parts of these elements.
Other brands and logo used in relation to Unatti can be the ownership of other brand owners.
Article 9 – Suspending our Services
Unatti can stop Services and/or suspend an account as soon as an Authorized User abuses or uses our Services in an inappropriate manner, especially in the following ways : false profile, usage of Services for commercial objectives without prior agreement by Unatti, copyright usage, violation of « What you can do, and what you cannot do».
If we suspend your account you have not rights to use Unatti.
What we ask you to do and not to do
As a condition to access Unatti, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts:
Do undertake the following:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
- Review and comply with notices sent by Unatti concerning the Services;
- Use the Services in a professional manner;
- Use your real name on your profile;
- Be engaged in your Mentoring relationships; and
- Be respectful of the time provided to you for this Mentoring.
Don’t undertake the following:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to Unatti;
- Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form (e.g., do not include a link or an email address in the name field). Please also protect sensitive personal information such as your email address, phone number, street address, or other information that is confidential in nature;
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than a natural person;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using Unatti;
- Upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or misrepresents your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by Unatti);
- Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of Unatti or any user of Unatti;
- Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services;
- Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople for the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices;
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on Unatti (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement, Unatti’s developer terms and policies, or as expressly authorized by Unatti;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
- Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on or obtain from Unatti to provide any service that is competitive, in Unatti’s sole discretion, with Unatti;
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on Unatti or technology underlying the Services, or other Members’ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under Unatti’s developer program;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to Unatti or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Unatti, including those of both Unatti and any of its licensors;
- Share information of non- Members without their express consent;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from Unatti except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- Infringe or use Unatti’s brand, logos or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “Unatti” in any business name, email, or URL or including Unatti’s trademarks and logos except as provided in the Brand Guidelines or as expressly permitted by Unatti;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access Unatti, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other similar activities through Unatti, unless explicitly permitted by Unatti;
- Access, via automated or manual means or processes, Unatti for purposes of monitoring Unatti’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Unatti’s website;
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying Unatti;
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on Unatti’s infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Members or Unatti personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to Unatti, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on Unatti; and/or
- Interfere or disrupt or game Unatti or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to Unatti, or Unatti’s search algorithms.
Article 10 – Age restrictions
Registration and participation on the website are restricted to people above 18 years old, as well as under-aged who have the legal consent of parents or tutors, and are fully capable and competent to suit the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and the present warranties. By subscribing and by participating to our services on unatti.com, you declare to be over 18 years old, or that you are in possession of consent by a parent or a legal tutor and have the authority to suit the present terms. Unatti declines all responsibilities with regards to an under-aged using this site without parental consent.